Person of the Year
Do you know someone in the "Green Industry" whose contributions deserve recognition? Gardener News will soon be accepting nominations for its 2023 Person of the Year Award.
This person must be from the landscape, nursery, garden center or gardening industries who best epitomizes concern for, involvement in, and dedication to those pursuits. Or a person who performs exemplary outstanding service to the Agricultural, Gardening or Landscaping industry.
The deadline for receiving nominations for 2023 is November 1, 2023.
Gardener News annually bestows our “Person of the Year” Award in our January edition.
Past recipients of the Person of the Year Award include:
- 2008 – Carl Nordstrom
- 2009 – New Jersey Senator Nicholas P. Scutari
- 2010 – Professor Jan-Marie Traynor
- 2011 – New Jersey Governor Chris Christie
- 2012 – Jeannie Geremia
- 2013 – Craig Korb
- 2014 – New Jersey Senator Christopher ‘Kip” Bateman
- 2015 – New Jersey Assistant Secretary of Agriculture Al Murray
- 2016 – Jeff Morey
- 2017 – Kathleen Gagan
- 2018 – Nelson Lee
- 2019 – David DeFrange II
- 2020 – New Jersey Secretary of Agriculture Douglas H. Fisher
- 2021 – Raj Sinha